Have you ever heard of proper phone etiquette? Yes, it’s 2021 but there is still a right way and a wrong way to talk on the phone especially when it comes to the insurance industry. In today’s episode, we sit down with Gail Goodman, also known as The Phone Teacher. She walks us through a few phone faux pas you might be using in your agency. She brings her three decades of experience training over 80,000 financial professionals to this very important topic. So, click to listen now and find out if you or your team members are making these phone mistakes!
In this episode, we talk about:
- What is considered “bad language” on the phone
- Objection handling
- Ghosting or not answering when they don’t recognize the number
- How to sell the appointment on the phone
- Mistake, pitfalls, and things to avoid
- How to overcome call reluctance
Enjoy this episode? Help us reach more listeners like you by subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast!
Are you a fan of laughing and staying informed? If so, connect with Club Capital on social media!
Follow us on Instagram
Follow & Like us on Facebook